Advanced Project Management
Charter Global Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute (provider number 1043).
This program is no longer accepting candidates. Some of these courses may be taken in the Project Management Certificate Program. Please contact Vonessa Low at email@example.com if you have any questions.
These courses are designed to provide project managers with the advanced skills necessary to execute business strategies effectively, while preparing teams for the next frontier in project management.
- Remain competitive and manage change in a multi-dimensional environment
- Learn to lead cross-functional teams in a global context
- Improve productivity and profitability
- Apply various methodologies to improve success with complex projects
- Distinguish among different software tools that support the front end of the project
- Examine the supervisory and productivity issues related to managing multi-site projects
- Apply advanced scheduling methods
Certificate Eligibility and Requirements
Individuals must complete courses totaling a minimum of 15.0 quarter units (150 hours), in any sequence, with a letter grade of “C” or better. To become an official candidate in the program, students pursuing the certificate must submit a Declaration of Candidacy. Students are encouraged to declare candidacy as soon as possible, but no later than after the third course in the program. To receive the certificate after completing all program requirements, students must submit a Request for Certificate. All requirements must be completed within five (5) years after the student enrolls in his/her first course. Students not pursuing a certificate are welcome to take as many individual courses as they wish.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced project managers, PMO professionals, and senior level managers and executives who want to expand their knowledge by focusing on today's higher-level strategic project management issues, build on their expertise, acquire new skills, and go beyond PMP® accreditation
- Participants who plan, control or manage the execution of complex projects or programs
- Product development managers, business line managers, IT managers, financial managers, event managers, marketing directors, and other business professionals who need an advanced yet practical project management education