According to a 2014 report by Social Media Examiner, marketers place a very high value on social media. 92% of marketers surveyed indicate that social media is important for their business, while more than 89% want to know the most effective social tactics and the best ways to engage with social media. – 2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report.
From Facebook to LinkedIn, Twitter to YouTube – companies and individuals
are embracing social media platforms at an ever-increasing pace. The program addresses
the many issues surrounding this new phenomenon and provides a roadmap to help individuals
and companies navigate social media to gain a competitive edge.
The program addresses the fundamental questions:
- What are the best social media strategies and tactics to employ?
- How much should you invest in social media?
- How to measure and track social media tactics?
- How to integrate social media into the overall marketing plans?
Through case studies, interactive WebEx sessions, online forum discussion and exercises, attendees will gain the knowledge, experience, and practical skills to immediately
apply their learning in the workplace.
- Understand how to form and optimize social networks
- Design and implement a social media strategy
- Integrate the use of social media tools into implementation of marketing initiatives and other strategic business initiatives
- Implement measurement strategies to track and measure the ROI of social media
- Map metrics and evaluate results of specific social media driven results
- Discover new media technologies and identify which is best suited for your product or business
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for executives or teams of professionals working in
marketing, advertising, branding, communications, or sales. It is also
appropriate for individuals seeking to employ social media to further their
Specialized Studies Award Requirements
To receive the specialized studies award in Social Media, complete a minimum of 9 units (90 hours) of required courses with a grade of “C” or better within five (5) years of enrolling in the first course. Upon completion of requirements, submit a Request for Specialized Studies with a non-refundable $35 fee online. Students not pursuing a specialized studies award are welcome to take as many individual courses as they wish.
Stay Informed About
Free Content Marketing Video
Content Marketing: Best Practices for Marketing & Advertising
Social Media Education and Career Planning Session
How to Become Unemployment Proof - The New Rules for Personal Branding
Crisis Communications in the Social Media Era
How to Affordably Research Your Customers Online
On-site Training Available
Through Corporate Training, we can deliver this program or customize one that fits
your organization's specific needs. Visit Corporate Training
or call (949) 824-1847 for information.