Make A Smart Investment in your Career
Whether you want to increase your earning power, prepare for a job promotion or
make a career switch, a UC Irvine Extension certificate program or
specialized studies is the best investment you can make in your career.
- Time: Certificates can be completed in as little as nine
months – a significantly shorter time commitment than a degree program.
- Convenience: Choose the format that best fits your schedule
(on-campus, completely online, or even on-site through our
Corporate Training program).
- Cost: Certificates are highly affordable and can have an
immediate positive impact on your salary. In some cases, certificates may be
covered under your employer’s tuition reimbursement program.
Funding assistance (private loans, military,
workforce investment act) is also available for qualified individuals.
- Practical Training: Courses are taught by industry experts so
you receive real-world, relevant information and training that you can apply
immediately on the job.
- Pathway to graduate study: In some cases, certificates may
carry transfer credits toward an advanced degree at our
Over 50 programs are available now so get started today. Click on the
menu to the left to learn more.
You are welcome to take as many individual courses as you like without
enrolling in a certificate program.